"The deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray:

'Thy Will Be Done'."

~Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Awards of 2008

Ok, so I do not "celebrate" halloween or "believe" in halloween...but I WILL dress up in a costume and go to a party on the same night as it...I decided to pass out awards for the most interesting costumes for each category. I have taken my husband and myself out of the running since that would seem a little unfair...since I am the only judge. Nate's costume was a little creapy though...
but I love him anyways...

(kiss)

First category: Funniest!!
Bride and Groom: Laura x 2

Second Category: Cutest
This award must go to ...
Super Mario and Luigi: Shaun and Ashley


Third Category: Most Disturbing
The Babies/Old Men: Matt x 2 + Ed (not pictured)
I agree, there should be some degree of shame...but I didn't detect any...

And...

One more picture of the girls...
Hil, Tara, Me, Jilly and Ashley






No comments: