"The deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray:

'Thy Will Be Done'."

~Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, July 20, 2009

neglected

Based on the title of this post, you might think I was going to write about the shameful condition my manicure is in...seriously, neglected...Acceptable if I was 11, but clearly...not acceptable as an "adult"...

You might also think, based on the title, that I'm going to write about this blog...I know, it's been a while since I posted...the whole color scheme looks so dreadful...planning on sprucing it up soon with some brighter colors...black is so not "me"...

The reason for my chipped polish and my simply boring blog layout is because of a project I've neglected to reveal to you....I've been busy working on it to unveil it to blogworld, but not yet....you'll just have to be patient ;)

No comments: