"The deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray:

'Thy Will Be Done'."

~Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

not just words...

Sometimes, to my dismay, I read way too much into things...I've often been charged with this accusation...I'm a fault finder and sometimes it's hard to turn off, but today I read something into words that I think were correct to assume.

My husband wrote in a text, "I'll be there."

I smiled, knowing that he's dependable, loving, present, on my team, my best friend and everything I could ever ask for.

I know that they weren't just words.....they were a promise.

love him!!

No comments: