"The deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray:

'Thy Will Be Done'."

~Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, May 7, 2009

jayden....duh, what else would i blog about?!

Tuesday, I signed the back of my paycheck and started writing "Jayden" instead of "Jaclyn"....guess you could figure what I'm thinking about....constantly...

Have you noticed the similarities between my name and his? Maybe he was subconsciously named after me!!?

If Jayden's name was spelled J-a-d-y-n it would look a lot more like my name because my "c" and "l" would fuse together and make a "d" :) We should look into getting it changed legally.

I told my Dad that Jayden was named after me and he replied, "His initials are J.C...he was named after Jesus"...haha

I'm not gonna clean my room until the next time I have a baby...everyone is cleaning Jill's house, organizing, buying groceries, bringing over dinner....this is the life...her house is now cleaner than mine and she has way more food...

Here's a list of things that I love about Jayden so far:

1. his nose
2. his chin
3. his lips
4. his eyes closed
5. his eyes open
6. his fuzzy head
7. his left ear
8. his right ear (they look diffferent)
9. his tongue
10. the way his mouth looks so clean
11. the way he yawns
12. his little neck
13. the way his chest inflates when he breathes
14. the way you can feel his breath on you when you are near his face
15. his back
16. his bum
17. his little diapers
18. his little clothes
19. the shape of his head
20. his new baby smell
21. his toes 1-10
22. his fingers 1-10
23. how he squirms while he sleeps
24. how he puckers his lips
25. how he makes Jill and Eric so happy

It's so easy to love him.

No comments: